Friday, November 4, 2011

My hand at Vsee

Ok so its blogging time. I seem to have random stuff scribbled into my ipad (thanks for that Prof. Ben :)) which I dont want to let die.

So here comes the first of many blogposts.

This one pertains to Vsee. As I was going through my notes i was surprised at how graphically I could remember his talk and recall whatever he said. Now why doesn't that happen in my other modules. Well probably its because I am half asleep :P but I just realized the importance of notes, notes made by us I mean rather than the abridged powerpoint lecture notes.

Anyway, Milton Chen, you're awesome. I was astonished at how you could work seven days a week, yet travel all around the world and keep you employees happy too. When it comes to striking a balance, kudos to you. What I gathered from this lecture was that being passionate about what you do somehow gives that extra amount of energy and pushes us more. Ofcourse its a cliche we have all heard, be passionate about your work...blah...blah, but here you could see that passion.

Recently, one of my friends got a Vsee account for his own group project and I wanted to see if the quality of the video conference was as good as I saw in the lecture. However, I was a little disappointed as there was some lag and quality did dip at times. Well, I am sure it will get better. Afterall its driven by a persistent and passionate Mr.Milton Chen.

No comments:

Post a Comment